***Compatible with the Hogue Deka v2 (see below for more info)
...looking for our Hogue Deka v1 compatible OG scales?
Not just replacement scales, with a few subtle improvements over those stock scales, these are sure to take your carry to the next level.
From multiple pocket clip options (we shall never forget the LEFT-HANDED OGs) to added finger jimping on the top of the profile near the blade, these are sure to provide a better grip, whatever your everyday carry may entail!
Prefer a smaller handle, or maybe you do not need that lanyard option...then be sure to check out our standard SKNY options!
XL (extended) - with 3/16" additional length, this option provides a greatÂ option for those lanyard lovers but also gives a better feel in hand and no more knife bites in your palm!
See below for all the special features that will make these aftermarket scales feel like an OG both in the hand and in the pocket!
Looking to add a little color to your carry? Make sure to check out our ceramic-coated color options, by selecting your preferred color from that drop-down menu of color options, or choose your own custom color from Cerakote's 100+ colors from their H-Series product line.
Pros and cons
- Lightweight Option
- Extremely Durable
- OG Style at a Budget Price
- Hard to Decide Which OG to Get
- You May Feel the Need to Buy a New Knife
- May Become Addictive
STONED VS IN THE BUFF
The debate roars on...to buff or not to buff is the question!
Our two raw aluminum finishes available...
- STONED - Gives you that more raw, shiner aluminum look, and may be less prone to scratching and tarnishing.
- IN THE BUFF - We blast that finish to give it a smoother, softer feel, and then gently hand-buff those edges, which pictures really can't do justice!