***This model will fit the newer, smaller 1/4" sized RAM-LOK
Our OG1 texture is our signature texture that gives a great amount of grip, but is not overly aggressive, just like every good OG!!
These OG1 textured aluminum scales are designed exclusively for the Microtech Standard Issue Gen2/v2 (MSI) to feature that knife's best assets!!
This option is going to be most like stock and comes standard in Right-Handed Carry, with jimping that follows the backspacer, and WITHOUT a lanyard hole.
But of course, we allow you to stray far from standard so you can add additional finger-jimping to the finger profile, change that pocket clip location, and make it more like stock by adding a lanyard hole if you prefer that style of carry!
**The photo shown is right-handed carry, with added finger jimping, with no lanyard hole and is shown in our In the Buff finish, stoned photos coming soon, but look below for an idea of that finish
Pros and cons
- Lightweight Option
- Extremely Durable
- OG Style at a Budget Price
- Hard to Decide Which OG to Get
- You May Feel the Need to Buy a New Knife
- May Become Addictive
STONED VS IN THE BUFF
The debate roars on...to buff or not to buff is the question!
Our two raw aluminum finishes available...
- STONED - Gives you that more raw, shiner aluminum look, and may be less prone to scratching and tarnishing.
- IN THE BUFF - We blast that finish to give it a smoother, softer feel, and then gently hand-buff those edges, which pictures really can't do justice!
Additional "Belly" Finger Jimping