Going back to our roots with this beautiful texture...which means it is going to be aggressive...as the gun industry likes to have a firm grip on their situation...
Introducing our newest texture, Gunstock, with its smooth border that follows that profile perfectly to its inner panel containing that gorgeous diamond texture, these textured linerless scales will be sure to give you all the grip you need for that beast of a knife, the Cold Steel AD-10 and AD-10 Lite, and still be looking 100% OG!
***Please note that if you choose the STONED finish these will have considerable grip (more grip than our Sharktooth texture), and we recommend going with a finished option like the In the Buff or Coated if you would like that texture to have just a little less bite!
Pros and cons
- Lightweight Option
- Extremely Durable
- OG Style at a Budget Price
- Hard to Decide Which OG to Get
- You May Feel the Need to Buy a New Knife
- May Become Addictive
STONED VS IN THE BUFF
The debate roars on...to buff or not to buff is the question!
Our two raw aluminum finishes available...
- STONED - Gives you that more raw, shiner aluminum look, and may be less prone to scratching and tarnishing.
- IN THE BUFF - We blast that finish to give it a smoother, softer feel, and then gently hand-buff those edges, which pictures really can't do justice!
These scales just really completed my AD-10. I always liked the AD-10, but man with these GUNSTOCK scales in aluminum, it is lighter, feels way better in the hand, and just looks so dang cool. It has lead to my OG addiction :) The scales came very well machined and no issues that I could see or feel. Installation was a breeze and everything fit perfectly. Highly recommend these! For reference I have the STONED finish.