Another Amazing Addition (AAA) - our new motto...as we have once again created a brand new GOAT for the Cold Steel AD-10 - with new finishes, new textures, and a completely linerless option in BOTH aluminum and titanium!
These scales have that OG feel you know and love, with a contour to fit your hand just right, and with those OG textures, you will surely find that perfect grip for your carry!
Introducing our newest finish option - our STONED aluminum finish (see MM2 for photo example).
We added a step to our process to give those aluminum scales that amazing feel, and we fell in love with the look...so for those looking for something a little more in between the natural shiny, scratchable aluminum and our In The Buff finish, then this might be your perfect option!
We're only offering two options for this model...standard - which includes the OEM style jimping, or smooth - which provides a smooth profile with no jimping.
**Stoned finish is shown in the product photo
Pros and cons
- Lightweight Option
- Extremely Durable
- OG Style at a Budget Price
- Hard to Decide Which OG to Get
- You May Feel the Need to Buy a New Knife
- May Become Addictive
STONED VS IN THE BUFF
The debate roars on...to buff or not to buff is the question!
Our two raw aluminum finishes available...
- STONED - Gives you that more raw, shiner aluminum look, and may be less prone to scratching and tarnishing.
- IN THE BUFF - We blast that finish to give it a smoother, softer feel, and then gently hand-buff those edges, which pictures really can't do justice!