***These fit the Lightweight (LW) model with removable hardware.
If you can take your Lightweight Manix 2 apart with a screwdriver, then these GOATs will go right back on with that SAME screwdriver!!
These are featured in our linerless clamshell design featuring a built-in backspacer and an integral lanyard tube, now making this option one of the easiest Spyderco scale swaps on the market!
Are aluminum options will add about an ounce to that carry...but still keeps it a light carry for your daily needs!
Prefer a three-screw pocket clip, then be sure to add that upgraded milling option to support your favorite clip!
Add that extra touch of your OG style with our cerakoting options, and take that carry from mild to wild with our many coating options. Choose from a single color with our standard or custom color options, or really express your OG with our Splatter and Fade creations!
All Original GOAT products are 100% USA-made from the design to the manufacturing in Tallahassee, FL.
Pros and cons
- Lightweight Option
- Extremely Durable
- OG Style at a Budget Price
- Hard to Decide Which OG to Get
- You May Feel the Need to Buy a New Knife
- May Become Addictive
STONED VS IN THE BUFF
The debate roars on...to buff or not to buff is the question!
Our two raw aluminum finishes available...
- STONED - Gives you that more raw, shiner aluminum look, and may be less prone to scratching and tarnishing.
- IN THE BUFF - We blast that finish to give it a smoother, softer feel, and then gently hand-buff those edges, which pictures really can't do justice!
Pocket Clip Milling Options