New and improved linerless aluminum GOATs are now available for the Cold Steel AD-15 & AD-15 Lite. These new options include a significant upgrade with a Skiff Bearing Kit...taking this knife to the next level with this amazing bearing option that makes this quite the fidget-friendly knife!
Choose from our two aluminum finishes:
Stoned - more of a natural shiny aluminum look
In the Buff - is our original OG finish, providing a blasted finish with hand buffing to bring back just those shiny edges.
Or add some color to your carry with one of our Coated options. Choose from either a single color option, or take that carry to a whole new level with one of our custom Splatter and Fade options make sure that carry represents YOUR OG VIBE!
Looking to add a little more weight, or just prefer that titanium look/feel, then make sure to check our titanium options for this carry option!
These scales are compatible with the Cold Steel AD-15 and the AD-15 Lite.
Pros and cons
- Lightweight Option
- Extremely Durable
- OG Style at a Budget Price
- Hard to Decide Which OG to Get
- You May Feel the Need to Buy a New Knife
- May Become Addictive
STONED VS IN THE BUFF
The debate roars on...to buff or not to buff is the question!
Our two raw aluminum finishes available...
- STONED - Gives you that more raw, shiner aluminum look, and may be less prone to scratching and tarnishing.
- IN THE BUFF - We blast that finish to give it a smoother, softer feel, and then gently hand-buff those edges, which pictures really can't do justice!
RIDING LINERLESS & BEARING WILD